Introducing: the Virtual eClose Mortgage Loan!
These days we’re all adjusting to a “new” normal.
In some cases, the “new” normal isn’t all that great.
But when it comes to getting a home loan, our version of the “new” normal is actually pretty cool!
We’ve been using technology in the mortgage industry for years to collect documents & allow borrowers to sign disclosures.
However, you eventually had to show up in - person to sign your mortgage documents at closing.
Not anymore! At least not when you work with us!
How Virtual eClose Works
The main reasons closings had to be done in person was that a third party witness was required to verify your signatures and notarize them legally. That is, until now! Our new online technology allows you to preview all your documents ahead of time, then schedule a time with an online notary who will guide you through the process & complete your closing. What could be easier? We call it Virtual eClose!
Virtual eClose eliminates the need for a borrower to go to a title office and sign closing documents in person. It’s the ULTIMATE convenience for borrowers!
eClose allows you to:
- Close your loan without having a notary physically present
- Close your loan anywhere as long as you have access to a computer with a web camera, an iPhone, an iPad or an Android device with internet access
- Close any time that’s convenient within the availability parameters stated below
- Deployed military personnel may take advantage of Virtual eClose
- Monday - Friday 24 hours per day
- Saturday 8am - 7pm EST
Eligible States (as of May 12, 2020):
Contact Me to Find Out More
Don’t let concerns about COVID or social distancing keep you from getting the mortgage you really want! We offer all the programs you can find online at great rates delivered with the personal service and attention you can only get from Mindful Money! Get in touch today to find out more.
* Specific loan program availability and requirements may vary. Please get in touch with the mortgage advisor for more information.